• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Metal Lens removal?

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
Has anyone on here replaced or swapped out lenses on the Metal Holbrooks? I am wondering if it is easily done with the metal frame and all.

I have a gold pair coming and I want to know if it's gonna be possible to upgrade in the future as I hope Oakley sells replacements for the metal version. Hmmmm..

These have a screw like most other Wire frames so it should not be an issue. Oakley hasn't done replacement lenses for wires in a while.

These have a screw like most other Wire frames so it should not be an issue. Oakley hasn't done replacement lenses for wires in a while.

Interesting. One of my favorite features about the Holbrook is the easy lens swap capabilities and easy replacement. Dang, strike one for the metals but will see how good they hold up.

Interesting. One of my favorite features about the Holbrook is the easy lens swap capabilities and easy replacement. Dang, strike one for the metals but will see how good they hold up.

just wear them for nicer stuff instead of beach volleyball or whatever. think of them as the Tin Can for the Holbrook fan. they fit so nice and are so light it is worth having a pair or two even if you can't get replacement lenses. I love my pair of Holbrook metals and reach for them often when picking a pair out of the case.

are replacement lenses already available online?..
i can only see lenses for the original frame..
and they are not interchangeable..

@OakleyFrankFMJ I might be able to get them overseas. I have a lead on things like that. For example I recently ordered lenses for the Women's "Feedback" aviator, so I know I can still get lenses for wire and metal frames. However, the new Gauge 8 for example is too new to get lenses for. If you have the sku# for the Metal Holbrook with the lens color you like, I can check Monday to see if that color is available. I don't need the Sku# for the metal holbrook sunglasses you already have, just the sku# for the frame with the lens color you want.
Cheers.... Come on guys! I'm a magician!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back