• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Metal Lens removal?

@OakleyFrankFMJ I might be able to get them overseas. I have a lead on things like that. For example I recently ordered lenses for the Women's "Feedback" aviator, so I know I can still get lenses for wire and metal frames. However, the new Gauge 8 for example is too new to get lenses for. If you have the sku# for the Metal Holbrook with the lens color you like, I can check Monday to see if that color is available. I don't need the Sku# for the metal holbrook sunglasses you already have, just the sku# for the frame with the lens color you want.
Cheers.... Come on guys! I'm a magician!

Were you able to find out if the lenses are available? Mine acquired some scratches on vacation. This is the sku: OO4123-0555 thank you!

Ok @Niver39
I'm not as magic as I thought. I can only get oo4123-0355 lenses at this time from overseas. They are the standard black iridium. They'd run you about $70+/- with shipping if you are interested. I know it's not the torch polarized lenses you have now, but if they are badly scratched maybe just having new lenses would be a blessing?
Pm me if you want em.

Ok @Niver39
I'm not as magic as I thought. I can only get oo4123-0355 lenses at this time from overseas. They are the standard black iridium. They'd run you about $70+/- with shipping if you are interested. I know it's not the torch polarized lenses you have now, but if they are badly scratched maybe just having new lenses would be a blessing?
Pm me if you want em.
He can't for about 2 more weeks and 13 more posts. :rofl:

So here is my 2 cents on the MH after wearing them for about a month straight.

The frames look amazing! So fresh and streamlined from a fashion sense. They are a little uncomfortable compared to the plastic frame. It took about a week to get over the ache from my nose bridge and behind my ears but they need breakin time to feel much better. durable and well made so for sure worth the extra cost but more so because they look more formal.
I am still surprised that the original Holbrook is so comfy and the metal IS an upgrade but the originals are still hard to beat.. easy lense replacement, comfortable, durable, less exspensive, classic design and plenty of color styles to choose. 5 star for both.

Oh, I totally hate the elipse logo on MH though. Square O for life...

Ok @Niver39
Pm me if you want em.
Chris, I was lucky and Oakley took them back and refunded my money! So I no longer need lenses thank you for looking though.

@
Ok @Niver39
Pm me if you want em.

Chris can you get 004123-0755 sapphire prizm polarized lenses?

Back