• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Metal Lens removal?

If you have the sku# for the Metal Holbrook with the lens color you like, I can check Monday to see if that color is available. I don't need the Sku# for the metal holbrook sunglasses you already have, just the sku# for the frame with the lens color you want.

OO4123-0755 is for the prism sapphire polarized. Would be awesome if you could look. Thanks!

If you have the sku# for the Metal Holbrook with the lens color you like, I can check Monday to see if that color is available. I don't need the Sku# for the metal holbrook sunglasses you already have, just the sku# for the frame with the lens color you want.
I have seen them for sale on ebay as authentic oakley lenses. But with mixed reviews I question the authenticity

@Iandw423
Hey buddy,

I can get prizm sapphire lenses for $75 shipped to your door. Not available on oo4124-0755 at this time. I can get them for oo4124-1055.

They are overseas in Italy, so I won't have for 2.5-3 weeks. They'll be at your door in 3-4 weeks.

The Polarized version is not in stock and cannot be ordered.

Let me know if you'd like a set, I'll gave you prepay in PayPal as international orders can't be cancelled once placed

Ok @Niver39
I'm not as magic as I thought. I can only get oo4123-0355 lenses at this time from overseas. They are the standard black iridium. They'd run you about $70+/- with shipping if you are interested. I know it's not the torch polarized lenses you have now, but if they are badly scratched maybe just having new lenses would be a blessing?
Pm me if you want em.
Chris,

how do I go about getting a pair of Black Iridium from you for Oakley metal holbrooks?

Ok @Niver39
I'm not as magic as I thought. I can only get oo4123-0355 lenses at this time from overseas. They are the standard black iridium. They'd run you about $70+/- with shipping if you are interested. I know it's not the torch polarized lenses you have now, but if they are badly scratched maybe just having new lenses would be a blessing?
Pm me if you want em.
Chris,

how can I get a pair of black iridium lenses for oakly metal holbrooks from you?

Does anyone know what the screw is that holds these lenses in? I have one that is starting to strip. Didn't know if it's a standard screw?

Back