• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Metal Longevity

Where and how did they break?
They start peeling around the edges of the lens because the lens is beveled into the frame. The lenses also crack right around where the top and bottom of the frame come together. I got a pair of these when they first came out and I think I warrantied them 3x in a year. I am surprised oakley still sells them with all the problems they have.

They start peeling around the edges of the lens because the lens is beveled into the frame. The lenses also crack right around where the top and bottom of the frame come together. I got a pair of these when they first came out and I think I warrantied them 3x in a year. I am surprised oakley still sells them with all the problems they have.

Could not have been sent better. The biggest issue is the lens being beveled in the frame being Thin metal. I honestly think they would’ve been better off manufacturing it more similar to the die cutter. No beveled lens

Back