• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook XL Eyeglasses

BigOlTexan

Oakley Expert
Had a pair of Holbrook XLs made into eyeglasses with a 20% blue gradient tint and a blue flash mirror over the front. Turned out great!

56A07688-9F8C-4042-8177-6D35A1AFF46C.jpeg

1DCDFBD9-D18D-40D9-957B-E2A0A92D79A7.jpeg

Sometimes I kind of wish I could get decent prescription glasses made but with -8.5 diopter in both eyes they end up way to thick

Sometimes I kind of wish I could get decent prescription glasses made but with -8.5 diopter in both eyes they end up way to thick
Also, hold up, you mean to tell me that you have that massive collection that I drool over all your posts and you cant wear them out?

Also, hold up, you mean to tell me that you have that massive collection that I drool over all your posts and you cant wear them out?
I wear my contacts basicly 24 hrs a day...lol

If there ever comes a time where I have no other option than real glasses then, yeah, I'm screwed....lol

Had a pair of Holbrook XLs made into eyeglasses with a 20% blue gradient tint and a blue flash mirror over the front. Turned out great!

View attachment 986234

View attachment 986235
I joined this forum just to reply to your post. I wish very badly to convert my Holbrook XLs into RX eyeglasses. I cannot find anyone to make lenses for them. Who did you partner with to get RX eyeglass lenses for your XLs? I need these in my life.

Back