Gators4598

Oakley Beginner
I am looking to buy a hollow point watch, trying to gauge what a good price point is for a used hollow point with no box is, i have found one but the gentleman is in brazil and i am in northeast usa, so going off photos, obviously skeptical. Is there a specific way to tell if it is real and i guess do they make knockoff hollowpoints. I have most of the oakley watches with exception of hollow point and of course that limited edition $9k watch, so not familiar enough with hollowpoint to make an educated purchase, was hoping to get any advice i can.

Thank you.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Steven Goldberg

“were talking about practice”
Whorlando
If I can make any suggestion. Don’t buy from Brazil unless he is a forum member here.

It could be fake
It can never make it to you depending on the service provider they use
Since they love oakley most are fairly preowned

I’d be patient and buy one in the US. As wicked stated 800 is the market price. Expect to pay Between 750-1200 depending on condition and completeness.

since titanium scratches, Id suggest getting a mint one if you can find one

Gators4598

Oakley Beginner
Here are the pics of the watch as requested. Let me know. Also yes the brazil part has me skeptical for sure.

20200109_163856.jpg

20200109_163836.jpg

20200109_163819.jpg

20200109_163802.jpg

Gators4598

Oakley Beginner
He is looking for 1300 for it, does that seem like a good price for it, or should i look around. And the follow up would be where are good places to look for oakley watches to buy or i would even be open to trade if there are any spots that do that. I have multiple minuteman and 12 guage that wouldnt be the end of the world for me to trade, i would still have a couple of each style left and thats the main thing for me. Any recommendations would be great, google isnt spectacular for finding them for sale now, better at finding them already sold...... thank you.

mustangjt

Oakley Collector
Premium Member
CA
He is looking for 1300 for it, does that seem like a good price for it, or should i look around. And the follow up would be where are good places to look for oakley watches to buy or i would even be open to trade if there are any spots that do that. I have multiple minuteman and 12 guage that wouldnt be the end of the world for me to trade, i would still have a couple of each style left and thats the main thing for me. Any recommendations would be great, google isnt spectacular for finding them for sale now, better at finding them already sold...... thank you.
Thats a horrible price. Even though the Hollowpoint watch is legit, that seller has been known to sell fake Minute Machines. Be patient and wait for one in the $800-$1000 range depending on cleanliness and completeness.

New Threads