• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

House Robbed

Im thinking of getting a security system sign for my doors as a way to deter the criminals. This is one of my fears good luck man!

Sorry to hear about that. Glad your Oakleys went untouched. I have been through it and no matter what its an invasion of your personal space. Insurance will cover the property and replaceable things. Piece of mind and security wil ltake some time. Good luck to you.

i'm so sorry thatbthey took all the electronic stuff
but
i'm pretty happy that the idiots not even touched your O-collection

Stinks to hear about the crappy people in this world. I hope your belongings get replaced and it never happens again.

Was your display locked?

Like everyone else has said so far, I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad you're taking it in such a positive and proactive way though. I know I would be kind of a mess just because I would feel violated by the invasion itself but I like how you're already thinking about just how to prevent it next time and rolling with the punches. So glad to hear too that your Oakley collection was untouched. Luckily, we here at the Oakley Forum know and appreciate Oakley's so much more than the dumb criminals that broke into your home. Oakley Forum 1 - Dumb Criminals 0.

Damn many that sucks, and what stupid thiefs! I'm betting there was drastically more money in the display case then in those electronics. And besides don't they know the Xbox One and PS4 are coming out?

Glad your safe above everything else.

Sorry for what happened. They normally steal electronics, jewelries, and cash. Luckily display cases are heavy and it would require alot of time and space for them to transport it. Plus they do not see the value of sunglasses being to valuable. (Phew)

Make sure you report it to the police. It would be helpful if you have the serial numbers of the items stolen.

Provide the incident number given to you to your home insurance.

Electronics normally end up at the pawn shop. You might want to check your local pawn shops.

Just be cautious, sometimes these bastards have a tendency to come back. Be aware of your surroundings such as suspicious vehicle/people passing by or standing by in your street.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Surprising they didn't recognize a pair of eyewear, but then again that isn't their main line of..."business". Sorry to hear about your losses.

Disgusting really, people can't get a proper line of work so what they do is screw with people who have one.

Back