• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Oakleys Have You Lost?

My first pair (M-frames) disappeared while I was in the infantry. Never lost any since

Just one. My very first pair, some 18 years after I bought them. Sold a car without taking them out :(
Funny story, i once lost a girlfriend that way.............yeah, i was lucky the buyer didn't check the trunk. Problem solved and i made some money, good times

1. Juliet's that I just had the xman paint black and tighten. Had them back for about two weeks before I lost them.

I've lost 2. My first ever pair of Oakleys - Frogskins and then a pair of Eye jackets as well. No idea where either went, but probably got lost in one of my migrations across the world.

I lost my first pair of M frames back in the 90's on a white water rafting trip on the Kenebec River in Maine. I was in the front of the raft in some pretty heavy rapids. The front of the boat went up over a swell of water, then went down, and the next swell came over the front of the raft completely enveloping me in pounding white water.

It was actually pretty cool except when the white water flash was gone, so were my M frames. Most likely getting beat up on the rocks at the bottom of the river.

It took me many years to get over that loss as I didn't buy my next pair of Oakleys until about 4 years ago.

Back