• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How many X-Metals do you have?

Had a visit from my girls from Turkey

4 XS One of them grabbed the purple one so down to 3 :eek:
10 Juliet
6 R1
1 R1 Jordan
1 Mars Crater
1 Mars Jordan
3 Mars
3 R2
4 XX
3 Penny

The other one was more kind and just grabbed Gold E-wire, Black E-wire and Gold Crosshair
For a moment, my Plasma R1 with blue Dillon was in the danger zone

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-04 at 15.02.50.jpeg

Had a visit from my girls from Turkey

4 XS One of them grabbed the purple one so down to 3 :eek:
10 Juliet
6 R1
1 R1 Jordan
1 Mars Crater
1 Mars Jordan
3 Mars
3 R2
4 XX
3 Penny

The other one was more kind and just grabbed Gold E-wire, Black E-wire and Gold Crosshair
For a moment, my Plasma R1 with blue Dillon was in the danger zone

View attachment 992040
I love my children dearly, would gladly lay down my life for anyone of them at any time without question, BUT, that would be the only way they would get their hands on my R1! 🤣

My oldest doesn't really have an interest in any of my sunnies. She attends a private liberal arts, hippy college, and has been immersed in that culture long enough now that she has acclimated to that lifestyle, so Oakleys Schmokleys. I blame her mother, my first wife. I will be teaching my little ones better 😉

I love my children dearly, would gladly lay down my life for anyone of them at any time without question, BUT, that would be the only way they would get their hands on my R1! 🤣

My oldest doesn't really have an interest in any of my sunnies. She attends a private liberal arts, hippy college, and has been immersed in that culture long enough now that she has acclimated to that lifestyle, so Oakleys Schmokleys. I blame her mother, my first wife. I will be teaching my little ones better 😉

Yeah same here, if she picked the R1 i could not say NOO haha

Back