• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Connector links $70-$80 each
Regular links $40-$50 each
Clasp $200-$250

Some will argue more but parted out those are the prices if you want them to sell...

Whole bracelet not parted out $500-$650 depending on market

Moral of story... takes longer but more money in parting it out
Thank you. appreciate this 👍

Hi O guys !

I'm french fan of O watch and I have a original Canon Yellow Timebomb, and I would know how much is it valued.
There some little scratch on the band, no scratch on the glass.
Thanks for your answer

IMG_20230524_213652.jpg

IMG_20230524_213631.jpg

IMG_20230524_213938.jpg

IMG_20230524_213813.jpg

Hi O guys !

I'm french fan of O watch and I have a original Canon Yellow Timebomb, and I would know how much is it valued.
There some little scratch on the band, no scratch on the glass.
Thanks for your answer

View attachment 1057433

View attachment 1057434

View attachment 1057436

View attachment 1057437
For an ion TB1 that is actually in excellent condition since they wore and scratched easy… if you have the original packaging and box your gonna be around that $1k mark with this one. Might even be a little more… that is strictly because it’s so clean! Nice watch! I’m jealous… all I have are beaten up ones 😂

For an ion TB1 that is actually in excellent condition since they wore and scratched easy… if you have the original packaging and box your gonna be around that $1k mark with this one. Might even be a little more… that is strictly because it’s so clean! Nice watch! I’m jealous… all I have are beaten up ones 😂
Thanks for your answers.
Yes I have the original packaging.
It's work but just acumulator is tired because it's a TB1.
I would want to sell it.
Thanks again.

Back