• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

As I don’t see it come up very often, anyone know what a full set of the 2012 Olympic gearbox watches would be worth? Would be in mint / unused condition but have no real reference points lately to refer to!

Any idea on value of this crankcase watch? Got it recently but it's not my style and I wear a smart watch for work. TIA
20221004_202744.jpg
20221004_202811.jpg
20221004_202520.jpg

New here, so pardon me if I do not describe something correctly. I have 2 of the 10 total custom made BAPE "a bathing ape" prototype TimeBomb 10-001-A048xx serial with all paper work and both metal and paper outer box. Serial matches on one and a couple off on the other. watch . They never went into production. Not sure about any of the details for the other 7, (I know where 1 is) but they didn't ever make it for the public. I cannot find any reference to these anywhere online. I can send more photos if needed, but everything is the same as a standard watch, just the BAPE logo on the face. Any idea what they may be worth? Thanks.

View attachment 507344
Can I buy this plz

Back