• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to Connect the Airwave Goggle to a NEW Iphone 12

karel vandeputte

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I have an Oakley Airwave snowgoggle that functioned perfect with my Iphone 4s or 5 sofar.

Now with my new Iphone 12, I want to try my Airwave goggle in the Alps, but the app doesn't go with the I phone 12. Any application or help for this issue would be welcome...
season's greetings from Belgium - Karel

The app stopped being supported after Intel purchased Recon, the company that made the app and HUD. You can possibly hook it up to Bluetooth for music and phone calls, but other stuff won’t work

The app stopped being supported after Intel purchased Recon, the company that made the app and HUD. You can possibly hook it up to Bluetooth for music and phone calls, but other stuff won’t work
thanks for your reply. - Karel

Does anyone have the last firmware update saved anywhere that they can send to me? I was an idiot and tried to get a later update and it completely wiped out the last update I had and now I can't even use it for bluetooth and text message. Im aware of the ****ty intel move to not even offer the update, but thought maybe someone out there was smart enough to try saving the update just in case something like this happened. I wasn't that smart.

Does anyone have the last firmware update saved anywhere that they can send to me? I was an idiot and tried to get a later update and it completely wiped out the last update I had and now I can't even use it for bluetooth and text message. Im aware of the ****ty intel move to not even offer the update, but thought maybe someone out there was smart enough to try saving the update just in case something like this happened. I wasn't that smart.
Sorry, I don’t have it saved. Would you be able to walk me through it? Can I just connect the goggles to my computer and copy whatever volume pops up?

actually, if anyone has it saved on their itunes account you can revive it. there are steps from apple. anyone that possibly has it, i can walk them through it.

1. Tap the App Store icon on the Home Screen.
  2. Next, tap on your profile icon, which is located in the top-right corner of the screen.
  3. Select Purchased. If you use Family Sharing on your device, select My Purchases or choose the relevant family member’s name to view a corresponding list of their purchased apps.
  4. Select Not on this iPhone.
  5. Scroll down the list or use the search bar to find the app you wish to restore.
  6. Tap the cloud symbol to start reinstalling the app on your iPhone.

Back