• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To Delete Edits Pics

Digger68

Oakley Beginner
How do you delete a pic from a thread? You can edit the text, but not the pics. And I couldn't just sign out and come back. It remembered the thread I was trying to post in. You really should have a delete post at the bottom of the page. Am I not seeing it and it's there?

I think premium only allows you to edit your threads, if not you should be able to hit edit, go to advanced, then delete where you uploaded the photo at the bottom

Screenshot_20180407-161336.png

Delete everything from [ ] to [ ]

I was removing the attachment, and it was not working. Save changes and the image was still there. Both images. I only wanted to remove one. I tried that, and I tried to remove both images. Save changes again, nothing. I did try to delete everything. I guess that's where I was making my mistake
Thankfully somebody removed it for me. Now I can repost it without having happy fingers.

Yeah if you just edit the text where it embeds the attachment, the uploaded pic is still there as a clickable thumbnail at the bottom. Like Nortika said, you have to go to advanced then delete the attachment to completely remove it.

Latest Posts

Back