• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to get US Prescription to order at Oakley.com while living in Europe

Thomas

Oakley Beginner
Hello!
I would like to order Flak 2.0 with prescription lenses, but I live in Vienna/Austria/Europe.
i know my prescription numbers, but to be able to order online at oakley.com they always ask me for a “valid prescription“.
They do not accept the one from my eye-doctor because it is in german language, but all the numbers they need to know are on that form.

my research on the internet lead me to the following problem:
they only accept „true US prescription“

can someone help me?

i know that they only ship to the US but I already found a company that does forward the shipping.
there is a huge price difference if I would order the lenses in Austria! 100 USD vs. 430€ for the lenses.

Regards
Thomas

Welcome back after 9years.

Not sure what kind of quality lenses you will get for $100,- can't be much.

Post a picture of your prescription.

Last edited:
Single Vision Oakley Flak 2.0 - 251,- for Frame and Lenses (150,- for the Lenses)
regards

7F74EA89-74F3-4D00-844B-C1F646661513.jpeg

9E88057B-8359-4D81-8E52-74812D7109BA.jpeg

Hi Thomas,
I ordered a pair recently and just entered the numbers manually.
Hi Carsten,
i entered the numbers, but after that they asked me to upload the prescription.
Did you order them at the US Oakley site? Or local, in your country?
Because I would like this special edition of the Flak 2.0 which is only available in the US.

Hi Chris!
Can you help me with my order?
If you want to post all the details I can look into it. I cannot guarantee i have have access to all the "special" frame colors. What is your PD measurement in millimeters? I now see your RX above. Shipping to vienna would cost about $55 more with insurance. I think also i need you to agree to $419 for the glasses and lenses. Let me know. Do you have PayPal?

@thomturns out I can't get that special edition color for frame. I do have a polished Smoke w red earsocks, or some steel, and carbon fiber like frame colors. That is an oakley.com and retail limited edition exclusive. I'm an optical, not retail. So i can't get it. Also, i can get sapphire iridium, or black iridium lenses. Not violet. All the other colors i can get are prizm like prizm sapphire, prizm golf, deep water polarized, etc.

Let me know if you want to order anything on your second favorite frame and second favorite lens color.

@thomturns out I can't get that special edition color for frame. I do have a polished Smoke w red earsocks, or some steel, and carbon fiber like frame colors. That is an oakley.com and retail limited edition exclusive. I'm an optical, not retail. So i can't get it. Also, i can get sapphire iridium, or black iridium lenses. Not violet. All the other colors i can get are prizm like prizm sapphire, prizm golf, deep water polarized, etc.

Let me know if you want to order anything on your second favorite frame and second favorite lens color.
Are you an optician? Can you create the prescription document for me? My PD is 62mm. I was only Interesses in that Special frame, and of Oakley would charge me 150,- i would like to Order them with prescription lenses.

Back