• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I just picked up a first gen TIMEBOMB and the capacitor was expired. Took it to my watch repair guy and he did the job for me for 60.00 cash ! Thought that was a good deal. Have no idea what it would cost me to buy just the capacitor these days ??? Anyone know what these cost ????
Thanks guys.....
They're around $30, they require VERY small tools and some skill and 15-30 min to install correctly. So, $60 is about right. My guy was charging me $75 before I started doing it myself.

ALSO... any of you all know where I can pick up some of the Black rubber pieces that go on the back side of the band ?? I do not know the official OAKLEY name for them. Saw some on EBAY from some foreign country for 45.00, seemed like a lot !? I need a pair ! Let me know, thanks

Thanks for the feed back bud !! So 60.00 sounds like a good deal ! Took him about 10 minutes, plus he was local, I like to support our locals !!!! Thanks
I like my TIMEBOMB, but its a bit big for my small wrist, anyone know someone selling the smaller ICON ?
Saw a few on EBAY, but they want waaaaaay to much !! Would rather buy from one of our community ! let me know, thanks.
May be selling my TB, titanium with gray face, excellent cond. !!! Not enough posts for me to access the marketplace.

Latest Posts

Back