• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To Use : Steep And Cheap Deal Sites And Sac Alerts

When you log in, there is a top bar with tabs. Here's a picture:

SlcUn.png

Twice now, the Eyepatch on sale haha. Question though xmetal, if you signed up at the steepandcheep stie, does it also update for the other four sites? Or do I have to go and register at all four as well? This thing is so confusing lol.

Once you sign up on one site, the rest will automatically be activated for you.....

Then sign up on Sacalerts... Sacalerrts is basically a watchdog for the other sale sites and was created by buyers like you and me.... It works perfect...Never had an issue, other then the item selling out quick....

How do you set up alerts on steepandcheap? I added the google chrome alert, but I can't put in keywords or anything. Any help?

Thanks xlnzax for helping Walker....

The first post in the thread explains how to do it. Once you sign up on steep and cheap, you are auotmatically registered on the sister sites. Then sgn up on Sacalerts and set up your keywords for each site. If you have any issues PM me and I will walk you through it... Don't worry we will have you up and running quick....

Not sure if you guys have been watching, but there have been some crazy deals on a few popular pairs, such as the Monster Dogs and Ten's. Good stuff rolling through. I almost bought the Titanium Square Wire lol.

Not sure if you guys have been watching, but there have been some crazy deals on a few popular pairs, such as the Monster Dogs and Ten's. Good stuff rolling through. I almost bought the Titanium Square Wire lol.

I have alerts coming to me via email...yup, crazy deals happening now. Earlier in the week they had Twitch's for $31.99!!! I was so close to pulling the trigger just because it was such a good deal, but I held back :sad:. Keep watching, sometimes the price will continue to drop if they aren't selling through quick enough...the Twitch's I was watching did. I was looking at the Titanium Square Wire too...have......to.....resist......the......TEMPTATION!!!

Haha I bought a pair of Twitch's. Going to give them to my buddy who makes fun of my collection. Hopefully he'll take them lol.

Back