• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy from the windy City! I have always had an Oakley addiction since i was a teen..

IAm1Badman

Oakley Beginner
I would not say in a collector as i wear every pair I own with our question. Cheap sunglasses give me migraines.. I bought an first edition pair of Juliets new from the sunglasses hut back in 1999 for $325 and I was hooked.. Wore those glasses for years. went through a bunch of lenses as I did concrete back then. They lasted up until the arms got loose and flew off my face while i was spinning around in a skidsteer and of course I ran them over.😭 That was that I needed a new pair but the juliets were gone. I'd like to say if I would have known what they would be worth today I would not have worn them ....but come on now they are sunglasses.... thats why I bought them in the first place.. I currently own 4 pairs of flak xl 2.0 , 1 pair of Holbrook, 1 pair of Chainlink, 2 pair of Triggerman, and replaced my last pair of x metal that I lost with a brand new set of Badmans that just came in the mail box today..😁😎 I'm on the hunt for a polished or plasma pair of Romeos as I really have grown to love the square lenses.. Found a pair for $450 which is a steal for new with the vault.. Which is why I'm waiting a bit as every other pair I have found new with the vault is well over $1000. And they are coming from the UK but the seller dont speak English? Not even Austin and Nigel Powers English..hehehe

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3894.gif

Latest Posts

Back