• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HQ Tour

Hey Guys , so just to confirm the HQ is open and there is something to see ? I am going to be on vacation in August 2019 visiting from UK . I am travelling from San Diego to Palm Springs . Think it would be Rude of me not to call in wile being so close . Thanks

They finished the remodeling of the museum about a year ago or so. That's worth checking out. It's on the left and right side of the main lobby in the back. Looks like your going to walk into a storage room or something but it's the museum.

Thank you , see your in SD , any good stores I should check out that are good O stockists ? This will be my 8th visit to SD so pretty ok with areas and getting about . I am staying in the Gaslamp .

The la Jolla store is a concept store. Has x metals and a Medusa on display as well as some older o matter. The Medusa is out in the sun tho and is baked to a crisp lol.
But other than that it just an O Store :(

The la Jolla store is a concept store. Has x metals and a Medusa on display as well as some older o matter. The Medusa is out in the sun tho and is baked to a crisp lol.
Does anyone have pictures of this baked Medusa? :D

Back