• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I can't be the only person this angers..

Maveryq13

Take a nap, player!
Baltimore
I report them every time I see them. How is this allowed? By not saying "Oakley"?

Screenshot_20200928-223413.png

Screenshot_20200928-222834.png

Get used to it bro. There are worse. There are fakes out there that are really good. The price says it all on those. Crooked people are everywhere. Unfortunately, even on here.
However, there are also amazing people on here, seek those out, ignore that EBay crap.
Oh, I don't need any more, but I always have an eye out, and can spot a fake. Those obviously don't even need to be looked at to know they're fake based on the price.

When I was younger, all I could afford was a fake Minute 1.

I cherished that fake, it was only a few bucks, “Gas station garbage” to a collector now, but it represented so much.

I think of those $35 Romeo 1’s being worn by someone like that, and it’s ok.

The $250, effort put into make it a counterfeit X Metal, I despise on the other hand.

When I was younger, all I could afford was a fake Minute 1.

I cherished that fake, it was only a few bucks, “Gas station garbage” to a collector now, but it represented so much.

I think of those $35 Romeo 1’s being worn by someone like that, and it’s ok.

The $250, effort put into make it a counterfeit X Metal, I despise on the other hand.
Ahh like the fake Rolex on the corner of somewhere Manhattan NY.
Ooooor the bootleg cassette tape in Pattaya Beach Thailand.👍🏼

Latest Posts

Back