• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I can't be the only person this angers..

What do you mean by the "orbital crack"? I had a few pairs before and never noticed any cracks in the orbitals of any of those pairs.
I consider the joints around the orbital sockets "orbitals", so, yeah, stress crack.
I have two pairs myself and they don't crack either because I know how to handle them.

I consider the joints around the orbital sockets "orbitals", so, yeah, stress crack.
I have two pairs myself and they don't crack either because I know how to handle them.

Stress cracks on the orbitals? I haven’t seen that in any X-Metal frames.

And if you have a pic you can share, that would be very nice as I haven't seen a stress one yet. I've seen one ran over by a car and it was a little bent but no cracks at all

Slightly off topic but what annoys me is when someone lists an item and then adds all the marquee pieces
e. g. Oakley A wire glasses good condition Romeo Penny Juliet Medusa

I just spend half my time clearing pointless emails from ebay out of my inbox.........
You can remove keywords from your eBay searches be putting a - immediately before the word you want to exclude:

4B3CF6E5-3E4A-4889-9493-36C7CD6F46C9.jpeg

They did re-up the rights to the Romeo and Juliet logos fairly recently
Logos are different from words to the USPTO. If you claim style/font/design someone else can still use the words.

Latest Posts

Back