• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

“I have good news, and bad news...”

Another package arriving Monday, so we’ll see if I can have four eBay disputes open at the same time. 😅

I’ve waited as much as 6 weeks for a refund, and no less than 2 weeks. A couple of transactions of more than $150, but most below $100. The current ones total about $130. First fakes off eBay, so that adds to the irritation.

I’m definitely aggravated, but I’m not in a situation that means I have to ask my brother for a short-term loan to cover next month’s mortgage.

Don‘t know what your situation is @Debbie 5624. I got the sense that you’re hopping mad about a bad eBay transaction, the seller’s response, and the uncertainty of getting your money back, possibly after some interminable time period. I hope you’re not in a situation that necessitates having to borrow money because of this.

I’d guess that many, if not most, regular members here have had at least one bad eBay experience. Like me, many have simply gone through eBay’s painful process and waited to successfully get our money back. So, if you need someone to empathize with you, this community is here for you. Many have already tried to offer you words of sympathy and encouragement.

Hopefully you’ll get to a place soon where you’re calm enough to recognize it.

Twelve days after receiving fakes from two different sellers I received full refunds from eBay.

No money out of pocket for me, as they provided shipping labels. And since I used them, eBay had the tracking numbers, and as soon as USPS reported them delivered, a refund was issued.

The two sellers are:
  • schlichtings1978_6
  • urluck10

Back