• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I need a "Hero"...That won't hop away in the middle of the night...

dr.chop

I should Work at Oakley
Infinite Hero Themed Frogskins...If they were to have been made at the factory, I would hope they would look like this

Last edited by a moderator:
DUDE! I was just thinking of buying a Frogskin to turn into IH, but that is way better than the idea I had. So sick dude!

I might have to have you make the same thing for me!

man, your work blows me away!
do you sell all these frames or just keep em?

Some are customer jobs, others are usually for sale. I have that OD Green Military looking pair I did for sale (cheap too cuz it has a flaw), and this pair could be open as well...I have a good mind to guess one guy who will want it, so I reserve it for 12 hours to wait and see...

Some are customer jobs, others are usually for sale. I have that OD Green Military looking pair I did for sale (cheap too cuz it has a flaw), and this pair could be open as well...I have a good mind to guess one guy who will want it, so I reserve it for 12 hours to wait and see...

He's got enough Hero stuff from you all ready. He won't want them.......................hehehe............only jk. These look fantastic. Love the placement of the cross on the front of the arms.

sold lol.....I got the perfect place for these bad boys lol

sold lol.....I got the perfect place for these bad boys lol

How did I know it was YOU dr. was talking about......................:laugh: They'll look good in you collection. What's next MD's?......................................Wait it is isn't it, you've got those matt black ones to be done haven't you.....GOD DAMN IT!!!!!.............:wink: YOU DA :big_boss:

How did I know it was YOU dr. was talking about......................:laugh: They'll look good in you collection. What's next MD's?......................................Wait it is isn't it, you've got those matt black ones to be done haven't you.....GOD DAMN IT!!!!!.............:wink: YOU DA :big_boss:

pahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......I don't have any IH Dogs in the works....but they are def a possibility! ;)

Back