• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Think Romeos Are Made With Cocaine And Platinum...

I guess if the price keeps going up, it's ok to pay $800 for a BNIB. As long as the price keeps going up. I may contact swininc about the exact condition.

So $600 for Romeos from them is ok? I guess the better question would be, if they describe it as almost new, I'm not going to get a falling apart pair missing gaskets and with aftermarket lenses?

I know someone who has ordered from "swininc" before and was told he does an excellent job of describing the condition of his auctions. He also has stellar feedback. Like ucdavis said if you're going to pay that much make sure it is in fairly good condition, has all gaskets, frame at least 9/10. Most used pairs with OG lenses will have the infamous spider cracks though unfortunately.

well, I've never paid for a Romeo more than 550 or 600 and still getting those at same prices... not as easy as before but, fairly. And yeah, for a BNIB I would definetly consider 800

Latest Posts

Back