• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ice 1st Gen Colored Label

I’ve only seen the hand written serial on the 04-110 and the 04-111. @Carrera1963 have you seen it on any others?

Another interesting fact, usually the hand written serial on a juliet, Mars, or Romeo box is different from the “box serial”. The box serial being the one that matches the frame on the later ones without the hand written serial. The 04-111 I have matches all three, the frame, the hand written serial, and the box serial.
That makes me sad :sad:😭. My outer box doesn’t match.

But they are new and never worn 😊
73EAAF3A-2523-404E-829E-8A861A084E76.jpeg

Last edited:
Instead of making a new thread I wanted to add these 2 recent finds to my colored label collection.

The XX I was able to find at a bargain on Offerup. The left lens has a chip and the plasma orbitals has some tarnish but the rest of it is in great condition. The seller thought they were Juliet's. and did not mentioned the box until I asked if he had it. He tried selling it for several months with no luck

The Juliet Fire is in amazing condition. Other than a few tarnish spots on the left leg it's in mint condition with a wonderful clean label cut.

Both sets are matching, all original lenses/rubbers and barely used by the owners with them not really being collectors or fans of the x metal line.

IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0102.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

Back