• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ID Number?

greg1450

Oakley Beginner
I bought a pair of custom Oakley's at the outlet in Florida, after a few years the iridium started to come off of the lens. I ordered a replacement lens, which I was dissatisfied because they didn't have the same color and they aren't as tinted as they used to be. So a few months later the corner that hooks into the frame broke off for no reason. They have a 2 year warranty so I started the replacement process. The form said I needed to provide the ID number of frames. I could not find any numbers on the frame and they wouldn't replace the broken lense. I don't see why that would matter when I have proof when I bought the lens and that I bought it from Oakley. Did anyone else have a similar problem finding an ID number on their frames?

I bought a pair of custom Oakley's at the outlet in Florida, after a few years the iridium started to come off of the lens. I ordered a replacement lens, which I was dissatisfied because they didn't have the same color and they aren't as tinted as they used to be. So a few months later the corner that hooks into the frame broke off for no reason. They have a 2 year warranty so I started the replacement process. The form said I needed to provide the ID number of frames. I could not find any numbers on the frame and they wouldn't replace the broken lense. I don't see why that would matter when I have proof when I bought the lens and that I bought it from Oakley. Did anyone else have a similar problem finding an ID number on their frames?
Assuming they need a sku...maybe It wore off. Post a pic and someone may be able to help...

Get us a pic of the lens. You say a corner broke off, I'm thinking Flak/Radar/M Frame type you might have.

Get us a pic of the lens. You say a corner broke off, I'm thinking Flak/Radar/M Frame type you might have.

20190815_173325.jpg

Back