• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ID Number?

Huh.... that’s quite a break.. Is the replacement an oakley branded lens? If you have an oAkley vault store near you they’re running a clearance on replacement lenses for radars and and a bunch of others for $20

Yeah those are Radars. Original Radars with straight stems.

Lenses should be rather easy to find.

That would have to be an OCP. I've never seen a metallic blue straight stem. Nothing in O review either. But as @Rcga32 stated, lenses for these are all over the place.

Yeah those are Radars. Original Radars with straight stems.

Lenses should be rather easy to find.
I don't have a problem finding a lens, the replacement I got broke within the warranty and they won't replace them because I can't provide a number from the frames. They're $90 and they aren't as dark as they used to be, I don't understand why they did that, but the lenses aren't what they used to be.

I don't have a problem finding a lens, the replacement I got broke within the warranty and they won't replace them because I can't provide a number from the frames. They're $90 and they aren't as dark as they used to be, I don't understand why they did that, but the lenses aren't what they used to be.

What was the original color of the lens you bought and what color did they send you? Wonder if you may have had a polarized and then they gave you a non polar. Or a grey vs a BI.

Huh.... that’s quite a break.. Is the replacement an oakley branded lens? If you have an oAkley vault store near you they’re running a clearance on replacement lenses for radars and and a bunch of others for $20
Yeah, I bought the replacement at the Oakley outlet store in Florida.

Back