• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If these turn out to be legit...it's a bargain shopper's paradise.

I was on it either yesterday or maybe the day before and it was still up and running. They probably either re-evaluated their pricing model or got shut down.

Last edited:
Thursday was the last day I saw the site working. I picked up a pair of Mainlines and Crossrange (in Prizm Golf). The crossrange had a scratch on the arm but nothing serious. I now have two more pairs of Mainlines coming and a pair of Holbrooks, getting delivered today. Glad I got them off the site since his ebay is a little pricier.

Mine came over the weekend and they are the same as everyone else. Plastic bags and all legit
36cf18511e1da96c73242425e7ea66ca.jpg
12124af1a8897baa70cf6284469d15fe.jpg

Got a pair of Koston frogskins LX from this site and they are terribly bent. The earstems do sit evenly flat and it feels like the orbitals are out of whack as well.
We’ll see if returns are accepted.
I’ll post pics in a bit.

Got a pair of Koston frogskins LX from this site and they are terribly bent. The earstems do sit evenly flat and it feels like the orbitals are out of whack as well.
I’ll post pics in a bit.
When did you order them?

I’ll post pics in a bit.

That sucks

Back