• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If they won’t reply. How long to wait

But, what if it is? JK, sometimes deals don't work out. But I will say, especially with a pretty well established member, you may want to give more time when they say next week.

Your right dude, this could be that once in a life time deal... OP should send oracle some flowers and wait for the watch.

Usually a week means 7 days, someone is a little too impatient, if you knew he it was going to be a week before he could send it to you, you should have waited to pay, then concluded the transaction when he got back, so these kind of threads don’t get created. Most jobs when you travel you only can guess when you get back, depending on your business

Usually a week means 7 days, someone is a little too impatient, if you knew he it was going to be a week before he could send it to you, you should have waited to pay, then concluded the transaction when he got back, so these kind of threads don’t get created. Most jobs when you travel you only can guess when you get back, depending on your business

Right on.. just came back today and saw this Thread Lol Anyway it's all set now as he got his money back and I keep my MM

Latest Posts

Back