• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If you purchased a rare Scelzi item at the beginning of 2019 read inside

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
Someone recently purchased a rare Gary Scelzi item in the last month or so. This is almost impossible to find anywhere. I will be honest, it was originally suppose to be mine and was promised to me by the original owner a few years back when I was at their house. There was another person in the room that heard the conversation and went back later and purchased the item from the spouse without them knowing it had been promised to me.

It went up for sale a year or two ago with a stupid number attached to it. I thought it sold but since I just recently saw it again by the same person I guess it did not.

I have original pics of the item hanging on their wall and all of the "inscription" that was on it before the last person (ie seller) altered it.

If you purchased said item please PM me. I would love to have this at some time, sooner or later for my collection.

If you bought it in the last month or two then you most likely know I am talking to you.

UPDATE: OK, It has been long enough. Have you seen this item? If so I would love to know about it.

DSC08616.JPG

Last edited:
Back