• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm friends with all my X's

Maveryq13

Take a nap, player!
Baltimore
So, I think I'm retiring from collecting X-Metals.
These are all my babies, wear them regularly, and can't justify spending half a grand for another set. They're all different enough to keep things interesting, yet, don't feel the urge for something new. Besides, that's what lenses and rubbers are for.
Added bonus: I won't need to reconfigure displays anymore!

IMG_20210720_200931159.jpg

Wow!!! What a beautiful line up!!! You collect X-metals like I collect custom knives!!!

I love my Juliet's, but I want a pair of Gen1 Romeo's so bad I can taste it! I just can't justify spending $900 plus bucks for a pair 🤷‍♂️ Even though they might very well be the most bad ass sunglasses ever made. One day I'll come across a great deal on a pair I'm sure! Till then I'll just sport my Juliet's and my Mag Switches! 😎👍

Wow!!! What a beautiful line up!!! You collect X-metals like I collect custom knives!!!

I love my Juliet's, but I want a pair of Gen1 Romeo's so bad I can taste it! I just can't justify spending $900 plus bucks for a pair 🤷‍♂️ Even though they might very well be the most bad ass sunglasses ever made. One day I'll come across a great deal on a pair I'm sure! Till then I'll just sport my Juliet's and my Mag Switches! 😎👍
There was a pair of XM R1 on the exchange yesterday for $550, The guy was selling a few pairs as he had welcomed a new arrival to the family.

You'll get an R1 and love them for sure. Definitely my favorite. Just keep your feelers out. You can get a pair for around $500-600 these days if you're patient.

You'll get an R1 and love them for sure. Definitely my favorite. Just keep your feelers out. You can get a pair for around $500-600 these days if you're patient.
Patience brother patience i got mine I wasn’t even looking… i was looking for XS then Romeo came knocking…. Rest assured he will look for you too… maybe not today or tomorrow but he’s coming.

Back