• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm Karl , and I'm an Oakley Shopalic

KarlBlessing

I should Work at Oakley
West Michigan
Though probably not nearly as much as 90% of this board.

P1022203_sm.jpg

Only got the flag icons because my local vault had them marked down 75% and plan on giving them away (Canada already claimed).

Those Holbrooks are :
  • Holbrook XL Midnight Black w/ Prizm 24K Polarized
  • Holbrook XL Brown Tortoise w/ Prizm Shallow Water
  • Holbrook XL Woodgrain w/ Prizm Tungsten Polarized
  • Holbrook XL Kokoro w/ Prizm Trail
Loose Holbrook XL lens being Prizm Ruby (don't care for em), Prizm Deep Water Polarized, and two Prizm Black.

Then the rest :
  • Clifden Custom (Rootbeer) w/ Prizm Snow Sapphire
  • Flak 2.0 XL (Black w/ Orange Icons) w/ Prizm Trail Torch
  • Flak 2.0 XL (Black w/ Silver Icons, Blue Ear Socks) w/ Prizm Deep Water Polarized (currently listed for sale with those other two lens)
  • Flak 2.0 XL Lens : Prizm Trail and Prizm Low Light (and Prizm Black Iridium not shown)
  • Whiskers (2020) Tungsten with Prizm Tungsten Polarized
  • Latch Alpha Matte Silver w/ Prizm Sapphire Polarized (probably not keeping these)
The backpack was a freebie with my Clifden order, and the messenger bag was on clearance at my local vault (which I been using for work a lot, especially when I need to haul more than I want to put in my Coach bag)

Oh brother, you are well on your way to never recovering, so why bother. Bid the wagon farewell, come to the realization that "wagon" you fell off, is gone for ever.
Make restitution to your wife or sgnifiant, bid them farewell. You substance addiction, bid that farewell.
NOW, you are set to sink your feet in and COLLECT.
XMetals
Watches
O matter
Frogs
Knick Knacks
Display cases, Tacticals, Lens, lots of lens, posters, pictures, books.....🤯 :headbang: :rofl: