• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Im leaving

PJG

Oakley Expert
Just wanted to let those that are interested know, that I am leaving the forum.

This is due to the shambles around the strip lense I traded with bandit sunglasses.

I have been a collector for over 25 years and only collect vintage. I pride myself on collecting the finest examples and examples of pairs not seen to the general public. This is due to the long term contacts I have around the world, most that aren't on here.

It is interesting that on my time here, I have helped many collectors verify the authenticity of vintage items and help collectors source pairs too, so to have my integrity questioned over an item , that was obtained from a fellow collector, a long term one of that, that is 100% authentic, just because it has discrepancies in its form and colour, doesn't mean it isn't genuine.

So to then question the person that is one of the 'go to' people that helps others around vintage items, doesn't sit with me.

I have offered bandit to take the lease back and once this has been completed to his satisfaction I will be off.

I wanted to say thank you to those on this site that have been instrumental in helping me get my second collection off the ground. You know who you are :)

All the best

If you not referring to a Member with Bandit in his avatar I don't get it.
But he is also not exactly a go-to member.
He put up a strip lense for trade and it was repeatedly questioned over its authenticity even though I repeatedly answered people’s points.

When something doesn’t sit on this forum you are guilty until you’ve proved otherwise

If my word isn’t enough I’m not going to get into debates

I know where I got it from, I know it’s legit and that’s all should count.

If not argue amongst yourselves

My collection should speak for my authenticity of pieces especially those that “don’t look right”

Latest Posts

Back