• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

International Shipping Delay with ISC Chicago

ShumaGorath

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
I recently bought some Oaks from an European seller (I’m not mentioning who because I don’t feel this is their fault) but my package is stuck at ISC Chicago for over a week. From what I can tell, they haven’t been presented to customs yet.

I’ve seen recent Reddit posts saying people have been waiting on packages for months that get processed at this black hole and the current backlog is 6 week

Anyone else have experience with this? Live in the Midwest and expecting an international package?

Here is a recent government report concerning the sh1tshow known as ISC Chicago. https://www.uspsoig.gov/sites/default/files/document-library-files/2021/21-101-R21.pdf

This is not a new issue. Last year I had a package coming from Europe go to Chicago and sit there for 2 weeks. I contacted my local PO and asked them to investigate. The next day magically the package made it to San Diego. The only problem is I live in Maryland. It took 43 days to get from Europe to my house.

I had a package go from Canada to Chicago (sat there for almost 2 weeks) to San Francisco to Michigan. No wonder the post office can’t turn a profit....

Back