• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Intro

mr_bungle204

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello!

Been lurking on the forum for a while now but was only posting selectively. Thought I should finally say hello and join the conversation about the Oakley blood flowing through our veins. There's a lot of good knowledge here!

My love for Oakley started around age 15 when my older brother showed me his pair of gunmetal/chrome eye jackets with +Red lenses. When I heard the words "iridium coating" and saw the words "plutonite lens" I was immediately hooked. I wore them to school thinking I was the coolest thing since sliced bread. After all, Oakley was pretty new back then and $200 sunglasses were OUTRAGEOUS.

Fast forward to 2002 when I bought my first pair - Penny titanium with Ice lens, and the rest is history. I feel very fortunate to have been living in the days where we could buy Oakley X-Metals online and E-Bay was abundant with good deals and pairs that were priced fairly.

Oh the good ol' days! What ever happened to the days of paying just $280 for a brand new pair of Juliet's?!?! 🤣🤣

Looking to spend some time here chatting about x-metals & vintage pairs, plus buying & selling with other members. I feel like this is the absolute best place to exchange Oakley's with other, passionate collectors.

Thanks for having me! 👍

Aloha. Welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3895.gif

Latest Posts

Back