• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello! I’ve been an Oakley fanatic the 80s, here’s a pic of me from a school dance in ‘89, almost never saw me without my Oakleys! Still wearing Razor Blades today! Cheers! 🤙😎

IMG_2972.jpeg

Hi everyone. Just discovered this forum, can't believe it.

I got my first Oakleys as high school graduation gift back in 07, the X-Metal XX.

I'm here for info on restoring them, interested in your displays and maybe even buy another version of the X metal series.

Looks I can't do most of that until I've made enough posts and spent 30 days here so I'll be looking around on what I can comment on.

See ya around!

I got my first Oakleys as high school graduation gift back in 07, the X-Metal XX.

I'm here for info on restoring them, interested in your displays and maybe even buy another version of the X metal series.

Looks I can't do most of that until I've made enough posts and spent 30 days here so I'll be looking around on what I can comment on.

See ya around!
:welcome:

Hello! I’ve been an Oakley fanatic the 80s, here’s a pic of me from a school dance in ‘89, almost never saw me without my Oakleys! Still wearing Razor Blades today! Cheers! 🤙😎

View attachment 1133186

See ya around!
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Great to have both of you aboard. :cool:🤙

Iz shaka.gif

Back