• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

I’m already foaming at the mouth, to meet the criteria, to be able to buy lol sorry if that isn’t allowed just thought I was the only man in the world with addiction! It’s like when I started making and collecting wrestling belts lol

hello all, been collecting oakley’s since high school. started with a set of M-frames. haven’t stopped getting new styles as i’m always intrigued by something new. i do need a set of ear socks and rectangular icons for my turbines that need some TLC.

Hey All!

Been a Fan of Oakley all my Life, not just in Optics, but all things O. My current Collection consists of a pair of Square Wire 2.0 Silver/Fire Iridium, Crosshair Titanium’s, and I just ordered some Raceworn Blue/Prizm Sapphire (Raceworn Collection), and finally Conductor 6’s in Lead/Prizm Black Polarized. Can’t wait! 😎😎

I just noticed my Gascan's aren't going to be Polarized. Doh. Could of sworn they were available in Prizm Sapphire Polarized. I guess there is an excuse to pick up extra Lenses.

Hey All!

Been a Fan of Oakley all my Life, not just in Optics, but all things O. My current Collection consists of a pair of Square Wire 2.0 Silver/Fire Iridium, Crosshair Titanium’s, and I just ordered some Raceworn Blue/Prizm Sapphire (Raceworn Collection), and finally Conductor 6’s in Lead/Prizm Black Polarized. Can’t wait! 😎😎

I just noticed my Gascan's aren't going to be Polarized. Doh. Could of sworn they were available in Prizm Sapphire Polarized. I guess there is an excuse to pick up extra Lenses.
Welcome aboard

I’m already foaming at the mouth, to meet the criteria, to be able to buy lol sorry if that isn’t allowed just thought I was the only man in the world with addiction! It’s like when I started making and collecting wrestling belts lol
Welcome and addictions only tend to grow once you come aboard to this forum!

Boa noite a todos, minha pequena coleção, direto do Brasil 🇧🇷

2AF3467F-DE77-46BB-8F0E-70B6CF41206C.jpeg

Back