StG

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Germany
Hello everyone, Paul here. Had always been an Oakley fan, just recently had my Lasik done so excited about getting a few pairs that I could wear regularly. I do own a Tailhook, a Tailback and recently got myself a Titanium Crosshair 1.0 & Ti Square Wire 2014 (which badly needs a new lens & new earsocks)

I am a big fan of Oakley wires, but most of the sleek earlier pairs do not fit my somewhat large head. lol. Its a great pleasure to be a part of this community!
Hi :welcome:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

oakleyfanatic237

Oakley Beginner
:welcome:
You can find what lenses and replacement parts are for sale in the exchange section, but you will have to wait for 14 days and have posted at least 15 messages to be granted the access to the sales threads and private messages.
Thanks for letting me know! I did find replacement earsocks that are quite cheap for Square Wire 2014 C-5 model (OO4075) . I just wonder if it would fit the Titanium Square Wire 2014 (OO6016)?

Gabbr

Oakley Beginner
Australia
Thanks for letting me know! I did find replacement earsocks that are quite cheap for Square Wire 2014 C-5 model (OO4075) . I just wonder if it would fit the Titanium Square Wire 2014 (OO6016)?
No worries!
But I don't know the answer to your question. You can create a thread under the sunglasses discussion to confirm that with more experienced Oakley enthusiasts who would be able to answer that. You'll find that some members here are quite helpful :)

oakleyfanatic237

Oakley Beginner
No worries!
But I don't know the answer to your question. You can create a thread under the sunglasses discussion to confirm that with more experienced Oakley enthusiasts who would be able to answer that. You'll find that some members here are quite helpful :)
Thanks Morne, I did start a thread, will add this question there as well!

stuman55

Oakley Beginner
New here. Been an Oakley guy since I was about 10 years old and saw guys like Hulk Hogan and Dennis Rodman wearing them while part NWO (I was pretty heavy into wrestling). Been hooked every since. First pair came after many grueling months mowing lawns when I was able to secure a pair of Eye Jackets, but was sadly never able to save enough for the prized Juliets I used to be obsessed with (except for a pair of FOakley's from ebay....not good). Been buying/selling/trading ever since.

Stumbled upon this forum recently and thought I would sign up and introduce myself. Excited to lurk around.

Gabbr

Oakley Beginner
Australia
New here. Been an Oakley guy since I was about 10 years old and saw guys like Hulk Hogan and Dennis Rodman wearing them while part NWO (I was pretty heavy into wrestling). Been hooked every since. First pair came after many grueling months mowing lawns when I was able to secure a pair of Eye Jackets, but was sadly never able to save enough for the prized Juliets I used to be obsessed with (except for a pair of FOakley's from ebay....not good). Been buying/selling/trading ever since.

Stumbled upon this forum recently and thought I would sign up and introduce myself. Excited to lurk around.
Be prepared to have an ever-growing wish list as you browse through the threads and see the customizations that some very talented folks here do. Hope you have a big budget! :lol:

MatSteelersFan

Nice Guy, Tries Hard, Loves Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Pennsylvania
Hello everyone, Paul here. Had always been an Oakley fan, just recently had my Lasik done so excited about getting a few pairs that I could wear regularly. I do own a Tailhook, a Tailback and recently got myself a Titanium Crosshair 1.0 & Ti Square Wire 2014 (which badly needs a new lens & new earsocks)

I am a big fan of Oakley wires, but most of the sleek earlier pairs do not fit my somewhat large head. lol. Its a great pleasure to be a part of this community!

dewthedo

Oakley Beginner
New here. Parents got me Oakley's as a gift when I was a kid (Eye Jackets), and been hooked ever since. Currently looking to re-lens my beloved Straight Jackets. Found this forum looking for replacements, looking forward to the discussion.

New Threads