Hdrccar

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone! I am from the USA and I used to have a real big collection. The most proud of I have is my c-6 aluminums never worn them but to try on. Then my script original pitboss. I have a time bomb watch couple of back packs a lot of other customers and a Oakley cabinet from the eye doc. I still own my juliets from 2002 and wiretaps

MatSteelersFan

Nice Guy, Tries Hard, Loves Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Pennsylvania
Hi everyone! I am from the USA and I used to have a real big collection. The most proud of I have is my c-6 aluminums never worn them but to try on. Then my script original pitboss. I have a time bomb watch couple of back packs a lot of other customers and a Oakley cabinet from the eye doc. I still own my juliets from 2002 and wiretaps
:welcome:

XM-I

12/30/2019
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
MD

RandyVH1983

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Hi everyone. I guess this is the place to introduce myself? Not sure where I was introducing myself earlier. Lol. Anyway, second introduction. I am an owner of a few pairs of Oakleys. Most from stores. But I'm learning there is cool vintage stuff out there to buy, but not in stores. And I think my first minute purchase might be fake. So that's why I'm here basically. But looking around real briefly, it looks like there's a whole lot of information. Perhaps you guys can teach me how 'not' to get ripped off.

SeraaM3

Oakley Beginner
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hi everyone. I've browsed the forums quietly for a while, but decided to break the silence today by saying hi and upgrading to Premium to "give back".

Gabbr

Oakley Beginner
Australia
Hi everyone. I guess this is the place to introduce myself? Not sure where I was introducing myself earlier. Lol. Anyway, second introduction. I am an owner of a few pairs of Oakleys. Most from stores. But I'm learning there is cool vintage stuff out there to buy, but not in stores. And I think my first minute purchase might be fake. So that's why I'm here basically. But looking around real briefly, it looks like there's a whole lot of information. Perhaps you guys can teach me how 'not' to get ripped off.
Officially now :)

@Sharky77, in order not to get ripped off you could, firstly, look for the frames you're looking for in the search bar under the sales threads to see what is the average price, but pay attention to the dates of those threads, cause some frames increase in price with time. Also, you could ask for the current market value in the specific thread:

New Threads