• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone, checking in from Hawaii. I actually got referred here (specifically for a person name Zach) from a Oakley store employee when trying to find a way to service my Pit Boss II. It has some sentimental value, as it was a gift from a friend from college days. Been using these for a few years and really like them.

Hi everyone, checking in from Hawaii. I actually got referred here (specifically for a person name Zach) from a Oakley store employee when trying to find a way to service my Pit Boss II. It has some sentimental value, as it was a gift from a friend from college days. Been using these for a few years and really like them.
:welcome:

:welcome:
@zwc0442 ⬆️

Can certainly help you out with em. What do you need done with em?

Back