• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey all, I am a Oakley lover for the last 10 years. I got into them for being in the oil industry an needed safety glasses I could wear at home an also in the field. I love the clarity from the lenses an the insurance if I dropped them I could install new lenses.

Hey all, I am a Oakley lover for the last 10 years. I got into them for being in the oil industry an needed safety glasses I could wear at home an also in the field. I love the clarity from the lenses an the insurance if I dropped them I could install new lenses.
Welcome

Hello, my name is Josh and I've been working at an Oakley Vault for 4 years. With the current times, it's been a little difficult to adjust how to operate the store. I heard about the Oakley Forums and I wanted to get involved. I see this forum as an opportunity to get to know some other Oakley enthusiasts. Also since I'm a current employee, I see this forum as an opportunity to drive some sales for my store. We have some cool items that collectors and enthusiasts might be interested in. Let me know if you have any questions or comments about the Oakley brand.

Back