• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there,

my name is Michael and I am from Germany. I’ve been an Oakley fan since the 90s. My first Oakley has been an E-Wire, if I remember correctly. And then my beloved custom Juliet. After several years there are some more models like radars, drop points etc. Last month I decided to repair the nose bridge of my Juliet with some Linegear equipment and it worked perfectly. Thanks to the guys from Japan!

Last month I managed to buy a display and currently I am looking for a Romeo and a Pit Boss. After some weeks of only reading I decided to become a active part of this great community. Looking forward to some interesting discussions and additional information regarding Oakley.

best regards from Germany and stay healthy, Michael
Welcome

Hi there,

my name is Michael and I am from Germany. I’ve been an Oakley fan since the 90s. My first Oakley has been an E-Wire, if I remember correctly. And then my beloved custom Juliet. After several years there are some more models like radars, drop points etc. Last month I decided to repair the nose bridge of my Juliet with some Linegear equipment and it worked perfectly. Thanks to the guys from Japan!

Last month I managed to buy a display and currently I am looking for a Romeo and a Pit Boss. After some weeks of only reading I decided to become a active part of this great community. Looking forward to some interesting discussions and additional information regarding Oakley.

best regards from Germany and stay healthy, Michael

Hi all, Im from Florida USA. been here once in a while. Oakley fanatic for 20 plus years. I have Juliet that I bought in the middle east but the nose bridge is loose, I need some help on where I could send it for repair. TIA
:welcome:

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Thanks

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Thanks very much Oakley Boss. I'm looking for two Hybrid S black iridium polarized lenses (around 2008). Not sure how to proceed on this site to find a potential seller. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, I'm in Houston, Texas. I've been wearing Oakleys since I was 13 years old. First pair was a neon yellow Razor Blade. My mom made me save my own money to buy it. I've been hooked since. I have quite a collection and I'll be looking to dump some of it here soon. Thanks for the forum, it's interesting to see everyone's interests in Oakley!

Hi, I'm in Houston, Texas. I've been wearing Oakleys since I was 13 years old. First pair was a neon yellow Razor Blade. My mom made me save my own money to buy it. I've been hooked since. I have quite a collection and I'll be looking to dump some of it here soon. Thanks for the forum, it's interesting to see everyone's interests in Oakley!

Welcome!

Hi I'm scott and I been collecting Oakley gascans for 8 years.
Welcome to the forum! It's a great frame.

Love that you posted to the thread What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today.

Definitely snap a photo of the frame (or yourself wearing it if you want) and post it there so we can admire it. Once you've been here a bit (see the forum rules), you'll have access to the Exchange, which is where many collectors buy, sell, and trade. There are Gascans available regularly.

Back