• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Aloha from Hawaii. Welcome to the Forum. 🤙

IMG_3895.gif

Greetings,
I used to work for Oakley. Haven't been active in collecting. But looking to maybe start learning more and maybe selling some new old stock of mine.
Nima
Hi Nima I'm interested in buying some Oakley collectibles actually looking for 27x40 poster frames let me know what you have

MJP

Hi World,

I'm from France and was looking to find technical and experts tips for my Oakley stuffs so I guess this is the place to be !

I'm a Oakleyholic since a long time ago, catching everything and anything i could not be able to get back then.

I got a special taste for watches and Oakley's one are something out of this world, with a quite nice and original design. I just got hold on watches such as Blade, GMT, Gearbox or 12 Gauge in mint conditions and hoping to find more if the occasion happens...

I joined this club to get tips and story from Oakley watches owner because sometimes, replacing a battery or reparing a watch movement is a very tight job ! Also, it is the only place in the WWW where you can find spare parts, so it might be helpful sometimes !

Of course, i also got a bunch of glasses, Juliet, EV Radar, Sutro,... A real Oakley fan is a fan with Oakley sunglasses after all !

Cheers,

4FT4B

Back