• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

hey all I'm from Missouri. had an Oakley addiction for along time trying get a pair I lost years ago!

hi everyone , thank you for lettin me participate . This is my first time to own Oakleys & i gotten 2 Sutros. Very impressed with the technology & efforts Oakley has put into protection eyewear . Also amazed with this community as i browse thru the vast knowledge of so many proud Oakley owners ! i hv a lot to learn & catch up . Oakleys are truly Physics in an Art form !

Hello Oakley For Lifers!
Got my very first pair of Oakley sunglasses in 2009. It was this pair here... the Gascan.View attachment 852537

Hi there, new to to the oakleyforum, my first pair were the flack jackets, then racing jackets in the lance Armstrong colors, then fuel cell, bat wolfs, tens, custom radar lock, now jawbreakers, obviously you can tell i love them, and from Canada

Hi! Super new to the Oakley scene. I have exactly one pair of Oakley's - a pair of 1st gen Ruby Juliets I got around 2001 because Cyclops is my favorite X-man and I thought they looked so awesome in the first movie. I remember saving up all year to get them. They were my first really big purchase ever. Unfortunately, I had no idea of their limited or collectible nature and kinda just wore them around and didn't take good care of them besides having them in a soft vault. The OEM lenses got really scratched up and I ended up replacing them - first with a pair of Oakley 'fruby', but I really missed that ruby look so later I just bought some cheapy lenses that looked close to the ruby color. I remember I kept the original lenses but lost them along with the packaging and coin over the years. Luckily I still have the actual glasses. I kinda forgot about them until recently.

I recently got diagnosed with an eye condition that I need to wear sunglasses around to prevent from getting worse. So I dug them out and seeing how old they are, decided to look up if I could get another pair and remembered wanting the Penny's back in the day as well. Seeing the price of those, I realized their collectible nature and started learning more about the entire X-Metal line and history.

Anyway, the TLDR is: I'm new here, just learning about X-metals and my beater pair of ruby Juliets. Really interested in everything I'm learning!

Hello everyone...

Cliff from Malaysia here... 1st knew about Oakley in the late '80s as I was into BMXes then, but only began collecting a little more than 10yrs ago.

I incorporate my prescription lenses into my favourite Oakley frames since I'm kinda blind without powered lenses...🤪 Hence, I only collect full rimmed frames.

I have almost 100 frames now, but many are just the same series but of different colours...like 6 Monster Dogs, 2 M. Doggles, 6 O. Scars, 5 O. Eye Jackets 3rd Gen., 3 Eye Jackets 2nd Gen., 4 O. Twenties, 4 O. Straight Jackets, 8 O. Fives, 4 O. FatCats, etc. For X-Metals, I've only a titanium finished O. Romeo & a chromed O. Penny. The rest are just too many for me to list 'em down now... Lol!

Greetings to all of u here & will sharr some pics once they're taken...

Take care in these trying times now, everyone...and God bless each of u abundantly IN Jesus' Name, amen! ✌🏾

hi all,
oakley fanatic here, excited n happy to join the group n looking forward in spotting great okeys on the way! :cool:

Hi all, good to join fellow Oakley lovers!
I have a question, perhaps best directed to the famous Chris Hardaway(!), but is it possible to get prescription Prizm deep water polarised lenses cut to fit the straightjacket (2007) frame?

Im in the UK and UK opticians are telling me Oakley no longer cut rx lenses for this frame...
TIA

Joined with the hope of find a pair of white and red Straight Jackets. Interesting to see so many people that collect Oakleys! Bought my first pair 25 years ago. Owned 5 since. Seems like a fun thing to start collecting!

Hi everyone. My handle name is spelled 👁loveSapphire2 and read I love Sapphire, too. I have been a hard core ruby iridium lover but have also been crazy about Sapphire iridium as well. I have been an Oakley entheusiast since 2011. I am Japanese based in Japan. I am soooooooooooo happy to be a member of the forum and am exited to communicate with everyone.
Welcome everyone!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
hi! from mn - have a pair of juliets that need some tuning!

Aloha from Hawaii. :welcome: Welcome aboard.🤙

The closest to you is probably @Bonz-1 . @zwc0442 (Zach) is in Cali. Both are excellent choices and located in the U.S..

IMG_3894.gif

Hi Folks!
I've been a fan of Oakley ever since my first pair of Razor blades back in the late 80's. My favorite sunglasses have been Oakley's, no matter what other manufacturer I pit them against, Oakley is always my first choice! I am really looking forward to discussions of older models and the ability to safely purchase genuine used product, or new/old stock. The information on fake product is quite interesting.
GD.

Hi Folks!
I've been a fan of Oakley ever since my first pair of Razor blades back in the late 80's. My favorite sunglasses have been Oakley's, no matter what other manufacturer I pit them against, Oakley is always my first choice! I am really looking forward to discussions of older models and the ability to safely purchase genuine used product, or new/old stock. The information on fake product is quite interesting.
GD.
Welcome to the Forum!

Hey what's up. I'm Drock from KY. Just joined this forum today. Trying to get back into collecting oaks again after having 3 out of the 4 pairs I had stolen out of my truck last December :(
Hi Folks!
GD.
Aloha. So great to have both of you onboard. :welcome:

IMG_1703.gif

I just happen to read today this thread. I forgot l ask OF.com assistance. What l remember was me sending email to Linegear about the cancellation (which Mr. Daisuke responded) however, l have opted me to purchase at Revant Optics.

I just happen to read today this thread. I forgot l ask OF.com assistance. What l remember was me sending email to Linegear about the cancellation (which Mr. Daisuke responded) however, l have opted me to purchase at Revant Optics.
Hello from Canada. Joined as I have a pair of x-metal Juilets that need to be repaired
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3895.gif

Latest Posts

Back