• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello from Canada. Joined as I have a pair of x-metal Juilets that need to be repaired
Aloha. There's a bunch of different guys worldwide that should be able to help you. Depending on where you're located. Check out the DIY section. A lot of the customizers there can fix your pair easy.

@SouLFuLFroG is located in Canada.

Hi,

Nice to be a part of the community. I have been an enthusiast for about 30 years now and I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I have have owned about 6 pairs of Oakleys in my life. I currently have four. The crown jewel is a pair of minty X-Metal XX's that I have been babying for almost 20 years. I'll have to get some pics posted. Thanks for having me.

Hi,

Nice to be a part of the community. I have been an enthusiast for about 30 years now and I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I have have owned about 6 pairs of Oakleys in my life. I currently have four. The crown jewel is a pair of minty X-Metal XX's that I have been babying for almost 20 years. I'll have to get some pics posted. Thanks for having me.
Welcome

Hi,

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3892.gif

Last edited:
Hey what's up. I'm Drock from KY. Just joined this forum today. Trying to get back into collecting oaks again after having 3 out of the 4 pairs I had stolen out of my truck last December :(

Hi Folks!
I've been a fan of Oakley ever since my first pair of Razor blades back in the late 80's. My favorite sunglasses have been Oakley's, no matter what other manufacturer I pit them against, Oakley is always my first choice! I am really looking forward to discussions of older models and the ability to safely purchase genuine used product, or new/old stock. The information on fake product is quite interesting.
GD.

I just happen to read today this thread. I forgot l ask OF.com assistance. What l remember was me sending email to Linegear about the cancellation (which Mr. Daisuke responded) however, l have opted me to purchase at Revant Optics.

Hello from Canada. Joined as I have a pair of x-metal Juilets that need to be repaired

Hi,

:welcome:

Back