• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi.
I have had my X-metal XX for over twenty years now and have been through quite a few scrapes with them including my girlfreind now wife shutting them in a car door when we were first dating.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome: 🌴

IMG_3894.gif

Hi from Boise Idaho. I’m Leroy and I’ve bought nothing but Oakley since the og frogskins back in nam lol. Wish I still had my juliets because they fit me better than any other pair ever. I’ve started blowing glass and I’m wondering if there’s a way to get the sodium flare protective lenses made up for any of my Oakley’s I own as I don’t want to buy an awkward fitting pair of glasses if I don’t have to any information would be helpful. Thanks and nice to meet everyone

Hey Leroy, welcome to The Forum.

My wife and I love Boise.

Can’t wait to have Piehole pizza and drink some beers and cocktails at The Bittercreek Alehouse and Press and Pony in November. Yeah, we’ll be at The Blue for the game vs. Wyoming too.

Hello from Virginia! I've been an Oakley fan/enthusiast/collector for nearly 20 years. It started with drooling over the original Eye Jackets as a kid and finally buying my first pair of Straight Jackets in the early 2000's. Eventually, I purchased a pair of pre-loved Juliet's (polished frame with Fire Iridium lenses), but sold them a few years later and still regret it. It's incredible how well so many of the X-Metal designs have aged! After a long break from purchasing any new pairs, I've recently been drawn back in after picking up a pair of Flight Jackets for mountain biking. I was so impressed with how well they performed, I quickly added another pair along with a few additional lenses to my arsenal. My most recent purchase was the color-shift Troy Lee Designs edition Holbrooks (couldn't pass up grabbing both colors)! Looking forward to joining in on discussions and seeing other members collections!

Hello from Virginia! I've been an Oakley fan/enthusiast/collector for nearly 20 years. It started with drooling over the original Eye Jackets as a kid and finally buying my first pair of Straight Jackets in the early 2000's. Eventually, I purchased a pair of pre-loved Juliet's (polished frame with Fire Iridium lenses), but sold them a few years later and still regret it. It's incredible how well so many of the X-Metal designs have aged! After a long break from purchasing any new pairs, I've recently been drawn back in after picking up a pair of Flight Jackets for mountain biking. I was so impressed with how well they performed, I quickly added another pair along with a few additional lenses to my arsenal. My most recent purchase was the color-shift Troy Lee Designs edition Holbrooks (couldn't pass up grabbing both colors)! Looking forward to joining in on discussions and seeing other members collections!

Welcome to our community.

Welcome!!!

🤘😆🤘😆🤘😆🤘😆🤘😆🤘😆🤘😆🤘😆

Welcome to Oakley Forum! Love those TLD Brooks!

Welcome

Back