• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there,

My name is Morne and I am from South Africa and i'm new to the Oakley world, i always struggle to find the right shape of sunglasses for my rather big head. i only recently stumbled upon a second hand pair of eyepatch 2's and i am hooked on them. while i was doing research on these i came upon this forum.

Many thanks for accepting to the forum.

Hi there,

My name is Morne and I am from South Africa and i'm new to the Oakley world, i always struggle to find the right shape of sunglasses for my rather big head. i only recently stumbled upon a second hand pair of eyepatch 2's and i am hooked on them. while i was doing research on these i came upon this forum.

Many thanks for accepting to the forum.
:welcome:

Hello everyone, Paul here. Had always been an Oakley fan, just recently had my Lasik done so excited about getting a few pairs that I could wear regularly. I do own a Tailhook, a Tailback and recently got myself a Titanium Crosshair 1.0 & Ti Square Wire 2014 (which badly needs a new lens & new earsocks)

I am a big fan of Oakley wires, but most of the sleek earlier pairs do not fit my somewhat large head. lol. Its a great pleasure to be a part of this community!

Hello everyone, Paul here. Had always been an Oakley fan, just recently had my Lasik done so excited about getting a few pairs that I could wear regularly. I do own a Tailhook, a Tailback and recently got myself a Titanium Crosshair 1.0 & Ti Square Wire 2014 (which badly needs a new lens & new earsocks)

I am a big fan of Oakley wires, but most of the sleek earlier pairs do not fit my somewhat large head. lol. Its a great pleasure to be a part of this community!
You can find what lenses and replacement parts are for sale in the exchange section, but you will have to wait for 14 days and have posted at least 15 messages to be granted the access to the sales threads and private messages.

Hi :welcome:

You can find what lenses and replacement parts are for sale in the exchange section, but you will have to wait for 14 days and have posted at least 15 messages to be granted the access to the sales threads and private messages.
Thanks for letting me know! I did find replacement earsocks that are quite cheap for Square Wire 2014 C-5 model (OO4075) . I just wonder if it would fit the Titanium Square Wire 2014 (OO6016)?

Thanks for letting me know! I did find replacement earsocks that are quite cheap for Square Wire 2014 C-5 model (OO4075) . I just wonder if it would fit the Titanium Square Wire 2014 (OO6016)?
No worries!
But I don't know the answer to your question. You can create a thread under the sunglasses discussion to confirm that with more experienced Oakley enthusiasts who would be able to answer that. You'll find that some members here are quite helpful :)

No worries!
But I don't know the answer to your question. You can create a thread under the sunglasses discussion to confirm that with more experienced Oakley enthusiasts who would be able to answer that. You'll find that some members here are quite helpful :)
Thanks Morne, I did start a thread, will add this question there as well!

Latest Posts

Back