• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

New here. Been an Oakley guy since I was about 10 years old and saw guys like Hulk Hogan and Dennis Rodman wearing them while part NWO (I was pretty heavy into wrestling). Been hooked every since. First pair came after many grueling months mowing lawns when I was able to secure a pair of Eye Jackets, but was sadly never able to save enough for the prized Juliets I used to be obsessed with (except for a pair of FOakley's from ebay....not good). Been buying/selling/trading ever since.

Stumbled upon this forum recently and thought I would sign up and introduce myself. Excited to lurk around.

New here. Been an Oakley guy since I was about 10 years old and saw guys like Hulk Hogan and Dennis Rodman wearing them while part NWO (I was pretty heavy into wrestling). Been hooked every since. First pair came after many grueling months mowing lawns when I was able to secure a pair of Eye Jackets, but was sadly never able to save enough for the prized Juliets I used to be obsessed with (except for a pair of FOakley's from ebay....not good). Been buying/selling/trading ever since.

Stumbled upon this forum recently and thought I would sign up and introduce myself. Excited to lurk around.
:welcome:
Be prepared to have an ever-growing wish list as you browse through the threads and see the customizations that some very talented folks here do. Hope you have a big budget! :lol:

Hello everyone, Paul here. Had always been an Oakley fan, just recently had my Lasik done so excited about getting a few pairs that I could wear regularly. I do own a Tailhook, a Tailback and recently got myself a Titanium Crosshair 1.0 & Ti Square Wire 2014 (which badly needs a new lens & new earsocks)

I am a big fan of Oakley wires, but most of the sleek earlier pairs do not fit my somewhat large head. lol. Its a great pleasure to be a part of this community!

New here. Parents got me Oakley's as a gift when I was a kid (Eye Jackets), and been hooked ever since. Currently looking to re-lens my beloved Straight Jackets. Found this forum looking for replacements, looking forward to the discussion.

Hi everyone! I am from the USA and I used to have a real big collection. The most proud of I have is my c-6 aluminums never worn them but to try on. Then my script original pitboss. I have a time bomb watch couple of back packs a lot of other customers and a Oakley cabinet from the eye doc. I still own my juliets from 2002 and wiretaps

Hi everyone! I am from the USA and I used to have a real big collection. The most proud of I have is my c-6 aluminums never worn them but to try on. Then my script original pitboss. I have a time bomb watch couple of back packs a lot of other customers and a Oakley cabinet from the eye doc. I still own my juliets from 2002 and wiretaps

Latest Posts

Back