• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

My name is Mike and I have an addiction.
Live in the great state of Wisconsin (burrrr)

Just joined yesterday looking for some parts for a pair of Romeo 2s I acquired, but learning that this is an awesome group for info and showing off. Bought my first pair of Oakleys back in 2006 and haven't looked back. I wear prescription glasses and contacts on occasion, and have 4 pairs of Oakleys to chose from when wearing contacts, and a pair of prescription Flak 2.0s (stolen, unfortunately, replacing this weekend). Even got my wife into them. Found a pair of Team USA Flaks for $20 and they didn't fit me right, so I let her try them and she claimed them as hers :)

Welcome to the Forum! This is a pretty cool place. We all have a sickness... Oakley addiction. It's worth the wait until you get thi experience all the features. The best advice I can give is like StG said earlier.... Join Premium..... and another piece of advice, "Get Down with the Sickness!"

Hi everyone. I guess this is the place to introduce myself? Not sure where I was introducing myself earlier. Lol. Anyway, second introduction. I am an owner of a few pairs of Oakleys. Most from stores. But I'm learning there is cool vintage stuff out there to buy, but not in stores. And I think my first minute purchase might be fake. So that's why I'm here basically. But looking around real briefly, it looks like there's a whole lot of information. Perhaps you guys can teach me how 'not' to get ripped off.
Welcome! I also have an addiction to expensive plastic. Monster Dogs are my drug of choice. Join Premium or patiently wait, but it's worth it. Some good people and good advice! Enjoy!!

New here. I lost a pair to the lake. Sad day, so I dug out my gen 1 half wires. I ended here looking and finding information on restoring them to usefulness again. Lots of good stuff here so far. The search for earsocks and nose pieces has not defeated me yet..

New here. I lost a pair to the lake. Sad day, so I dug out my gen 1 half wires. I ended here looking and finding information on restoring them to usefulness again. Lots of good stuff here so far. The search for earsocks and nose pieces has not defeated me yet..
Welcome

Useful Links
Become a Premium Member!
Want instant exchange access, no ads and tons of other benefits?

Support the site and become a premium member today!

Upgrade Today

I’m not a collector per say, but I have been amazed looking at some of the pics and discussion here.

Hi, new here. I'm Chee Wei from Perth, Australia. Been a Juliet user for more than 10 years and have been impulsively buying oakley x-metals as of late since my first daily pair of Juliet started showing signs of failing.

Since I've been lurking here for some days, i'm hoping to learn more from all the guys here as i go along and hopefully be able to restore my daily juliet to its glory days.

Latest Posts

Back