• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

I was approved for it in Portsmouth the week before I transferred to Washington. So, that didn't happen.

Thanks, but I'm not looking to really add much, just repair the Mars I still have, since my first one was stolen. What I'd really like is custom cut lenses, if possible. If not, I guess Linegear will have to do.

I try to find Oakley OEM, but they are pricey. Linegear is good and Ikon is supposed to be as well. They can fix yours for sure. Thanks for your service. Good luck!!

Hey!! Tanya from Ontario, Canada here. I'm still new to Oakley but getting more educated everyday. I'm generally a Frogskins kind of girl but mix it up every now and then. Love the fit, love the look and love me some custom colour!

Hey!! Tanya from Ontario, Canada here. I'm still new to Oakley but getting more educated everyday. I'm generally a Frogskins kind of girl but mix it up every now and then. Love the fit, love the look and love me some custom colour!
Hi and Welcome.

Welcome! Frogskins have taken a bit of a downturn in popularity at the moment but i'm sure it is just a phase....
In the meantime it means the Limited Edition 35t Anniversary pairs are still available...

Really nice pairs with metal hinges and etched serial on the frames...
442511eeaabb08eea1e0606d85b2e2d4.jpg
38078643fc0bde4c3c7eef9e60eccf77.jpg

Hey my name is Eric i’m from Ohio. I’m new here but I have been a fan of Oakley for a long time. My favorites are twenty xx, straight jackets, minute, and straightlink and my favorite pair I have is the old school Cannon red straight jackets.

Hey my name is Eric i’m from Ohio. I’m new here but I have been a fan of Oakley for a long time. My favorites are twenty xx, straight jackets, minute, and straightlink and my favorite pair I have is the old school Cannon red straight jackets.
Hi and Welcome

Latest Posts

Back