• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey all! Proud owner of a pair of Carbon Juliet Ducati's! No other glasses compare in comfort or style....in my humble opinion. Anyway, I've had Oakley perform a tune-up on them once before and I'm sure as most Juliet owners know, Oakley no longer does it. So now i'm on the hunt to find someone that does. In my search on the web I happened upon this site. Not only did I find a spot that loves Oakleys as much as I do, but an area where I believe I can purchase another pair and feel comfortable with it. Looking forward to jumping in on the discussions!

Regards,
James

Hey all! Proud owner of a pair of Carbon Juliet Ducati's! No other glasses compare in comfort or style....in my humble opinion. Anyway, I've had Oakley perform a tune-up on them once before and I'm sure as most Juliet owners know, Oakley no longer does it. So now i'm on the hunt to find someone that does. In my search on the web I happened upon this site. Not only did I find a spot that loves Oakleys as much as I do, but an area where I believe I can purchase another pair and feel comfortable with it. Looking forward to jumping in on the discussions!

Regards,
James
Welcome,.
You came to right place.
Members can service or sell you Oakley.
Here some Useful Links

Hey!! Tanya from Ontario, Canada here. I'm still new to Oakley but getting more educated everyday. I'm generally a Frogskins kind of girl but mix it up every now and then. Love the fit, love the look and love me some custom colour!
Hey my name is Eric i’m from Ohio. I’m new here but I have been a fan of Oakley for a long time. My favorites are twenty xx, straight jackets, minute, and straightlink and my favorite pair I have is the old school Cannon red straight jackets.

Regards,
James
Welcome all!

Nathan from Seattle area here (Snohomish if you know the area). Really into Slivers right now, have had everything from M Frames (mid to late 90s) through Eye Jackets ( both plastic frame and metal) and even have a pair of the Team USA Fuel Cells here with me now. On the hunt for a pair of Sliver XL Abyss that I lost at Disneyland (damn you Splash Moutain!)

Nathan from Seattle area here (Snohomish if you know the area). Really into Slivers right now, have had everything from M Frames (mid to late 90s) through Eye Jackets ( both plastic frame and metal) and even have a pair of the Team USA Fuel Cells here with me now. On the hunt for a pair of Sliver XL Abyss that I lost at Disneyland (damn you Splash Moutain!)
Welcome! The hunt begins!

After lurking on the forums for a few days, I wanted to introduce myself. I am fairly new to the Oakley scene. I was always the person that couldn't justify nice sunglasses because I would lose or destroy any pair I purchased. I bought my first pair of Oakley glasses which quickly multiplied after I realized what I've been missing. Currently I have a few pairs of Holbrooks and a pair of Enduro (unfortunately these have become my "beaters").

I'm glad to be on here to gain some knowledge, make some friends, and check out some awesome collections!

Back